We are seeking an Associate General Dentist to join our team in Busselton to work four / five days per week (practice is closed at weekends). You will be taking over from another clinician so will be going into a busy practice and existing patient base.
About the Position
- Excellent conditions and a competitive commission structure
- Busy, practice with a dedicated & professional dental team
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development
We are seeking an experienced General Dentist to join our team in Busselton. You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans; therefore, clinical competence is required. We are happy to also consider new graduates for this position also.
About the Practice
Maven Dental Busselton
has been established for more than 20 years and employs a range of highly experienced clinicians. You will be supported by an established practice manager who has been with the practice for over 4 years.
The practice is in a great location and is just a stone’s throw away from the famous Busselton Jetty which is the longest wooden jetty in the world!!
They have a great reputation in the local area – 4.3 rating on google reviews.
Benefits to You
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We offer
What we are looking for
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences
- Regional meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry
- Minimum of two years Australian private practice experience although we will consider new graduates
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services to 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices.
Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our employees but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
Apply Via Email