We are seeking an experienced Associate Dentist to join our practice at Narromine Shire Dental Surgery, NSW to work 2 to 4 days per week.
Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience is required for this position.
About the Position
- Excellent conditions and a competitive commission structure
- Busy, practice with a skilled & professional dental team
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development
We are seeking an Associate to practice at Narromine Shire Dental Surgery
. You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans; therefore, clinical competence is required.
About the Practice
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required for this position.
- This is a role that could develop into a full-time position over time.
Our practice is an established three chair dental practice that has been running for over 25 years.
The practice prides itself on providing exceptional dental care to the local community – this includes all aspects of general dentistry.
For the right candidate we are able to offer financial support with CPD and assistance with relocation expenses.
Benefits to You
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We offer
What we are looking for
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Business management support so you can focus on doing what you love
- Career progression
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry with experience of leading a team
- Minimum of five years Australian private practice experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services to 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices.
Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our clinicians but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
Our business is filled with knowledgeable, outgoing, interactive & passionate people. This makes it a great business to work in, within an industry that is constantly evolving.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge, apply now!
Apply Via Email