About the Position
- Excellent conditions and a competitive commission structure
- Busy, family focused practice with a dedicated and professional dental team
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge sharing and learning
- Highly experienced team
We are seeking an Associate Dentist to join our team in Southport to work 4 days per week (inc Saturday). You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability with perhaps a particular strength in oral surgery / extractions and desired implants. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans, therefore clinical competence is required.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required for this position.
About the Practice
This is a busy & successful practice
with a track record of providing exceptional service to their patients. Our friendly and experienced team pride themselves on delivering the best dentistry available. The practice also run a very well regarded Hygiene program. Open Monday through to Saturday our expectations are that you work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (late night) & Saturday.
Benefits to You
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We offer
What we are looking for?
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry – with a focus on oral surgery / extractions
- Minimum of three years Australian private practice experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
believes passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 99 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge, apply now!
Find us on Linkedin
Apply Via Email