About the Position
- Excellent conditions and a competitive commission structure
- Busy, family focused practice with a dedicated and professional dental team
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge sharing and learning
- Highly experienced team
We are seeking an Associate Dentist to join our team at Maven Dental Feldbusch on a full time basis. You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans across a broad range of patients, therefore clinical competence is required.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required for this position.
About the Practice
Maven Dental Feldbusch
, Taree, are a professional, caring and friendly practice that has served the community for over 40 years. With five dentists and its great location it’s well positioned to look after the local community. The dentists are passionate about providing a positive, pain-free dental experience and are committed to promoting good oral health to each and every patient.
The practice offers a comprehensive range of dental services ensuring their patients have easy access to high quality treatment. The practice is modern having benefited from a recent refit and is fully computerised with digital x-ray systems, hosts HICAPS facilities and are preferred providers of Bupa Medibank and HCF.
Benefits to You
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We offer:
What we are looking for?
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry
- Minimum of three years Australian private practice experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
believes passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 99 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge, apply now!
Find us on Linkedin
Apply Via Email