We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our small and tight-knit team in Allenby Gardens. This role will support our dynamic clinical team and will suit applicants with prior experience as a Dental Assistant. This position requires the successful candidate to be available Mondays - Fridays, with the ability to gain additional shifts in our neighbouring practices.
About the Practice
is nestled in the beautiful suburb of Allenby Garden’s in the wine capital of South Australia, a short ten-minute drive to the CBD. We use D4W practice management software.
Our staff are a very important part of our team, providing a positive experience for our patients as well as high quality support to our providers.
About the Role
Some of your duties may include:
What we are looking for?
- Chairside assisting
- Patient care and management
- Patient records maintenance
- Maintaining sterilising and instrument processes
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment
- Providing an exceptional patient experience
- Using our software D4W
- Providing Reception cover when required
This exciting opportunity is available for an applicant who is truly passionate about dentistry.
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant
- Certificate III in Dental highly desirable but not essential
- Experience in D4W software is highly regarded
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- Positive work ethic
- Well presented
- Works well under pressure
- Hold high standards of infection control and sterilisation
- Surgical experience an advantage (Implants and surgical extractions)
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services across 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices.
Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our clinicians but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
To apply for this position please apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply Via Email