- Relaxed and friendly practice
- Casual opportunity
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Fridays & Occasional Saturdays
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dental Assistant to join our teams on a casual basis. We are seeking experienced applicants with a positive attitude and who are passionate about customer service and patient care. The successful applicant will be require availability to commit to shifts on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Fridays and occasional Saturdays. This role is initially for holiday cover for 3 months but has the potential to maintain steady hours after the cover period.
is a newly refurbished practice located in the heart of the CBD close to public transport and shops/cafes. This is a large and busy practice with a highly supportive and experienced team. We offer dental services including; general dentistry, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery and prosthodontics.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following tasks:
What we are looking for?
- Patient records maintenance
- Patient care and management
- High standards of infection control
- Sterilising and instrument processes
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment
- Room preparation
- Reception duties when required
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following attributes and skill:
About Maven Dental Group
- Previous dental experience
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in D4W
- Certificate III in Dental would be highly desirable
At Maven Dental Group
we believe passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 100 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge.
Follow us on Linkedin for company updates and industry news
Apply Via Email