Exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our team in Orange!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dental Assistant to join our team at Kite Street Dental. We are seeking a candidate with a positive attitude, passion for customer service and patient care. The successful candidate would need to be available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays with the flexibility to work on Wednesdays and Fridays as needed.
About the Practice
Kite Street Dental
has been established for 32 years. The practice prides itself on providing the highest level of care within a comfortable & caring environment offering the full range of dental services under one roof. The practice is supported by a highly experienced Practice Manager who has worked in the practice for 24 years.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following tasks:
What we are looking for
- Patient records maintenance
- Patient care and management
- Chairside Assistance to our dentists
- High standards of infection control
- Sterilising and instrument processes
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment
- Room preparation
- Reception duties when required
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following attributes and skill:
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- Experience as a dental assistant is essential
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
- Friendly with a compassionate nature
- Hardworking, flexible and a team player
- Great communicator
- Experience in implants and general anaesthetic an advantage
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services across 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices.
Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our clinicians but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
To apply for this position please apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply Via Email