- Full-time opportunity
- 6-8 Months Maternity Leave Cover
- Practice established for over 40 years
Our West Pymble Dental
team are currently looking for a Dental Assistant/Receptionist to join them on a 6- 8 month Maternity Leave Cover. This position is a full-time opportunity working Monday - Friday and occasional Saturdays, with the potential for the hours to continue after the duration of the cover. This role would be well suited to applicants with prior dental assisting and/or dental sterilisation and reception experience.
The practice and location
West Pymble Dental Surgery are committed to providing you with quality dental care and keep you smiling all year round. As an established family practice, they have been caring for the local community for over 40 years with many of their families spanning over four generations.
This role would be well suited to applicants with prior dental experience looking to further their skill set with a national brand.
Some of your tasks may include:
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Clinical Chairside Assisting
- Stock control
- General Dental Assisting Duties
- Patient care and management
- Helping patients and discussing treatment plans
- Instrument sterilising and processing
- Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy clinical environment
- Some front office duties when required
About Maven Dental Group
- Previous experience as a Dental Assistant or in Dental Sterilisation is essential
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hygiene awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
At Maven Dental Group
we believe passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 100 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
To apply for this position please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Linkedin for company updates and industry news
Apply Via Email