We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant and Dental Receptionist to join our Yokine practice on a casual basis.
- Dental assistant- Thursday 16:00 - 20:15 / Saturday 07:45 - 14:15
- Receptionist - Saturday 08:45 - 13:15
- Join a National Dental Organisation
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Dental Assistant and Dental Receptionist to join our Yokine practice
. The successful applicants will have a positive attitude with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and patient care. The successful candidates MUST be available to work as stipulated for the individual role.
About the Practice
Our dynamic six surgery practice is conveniently located in Yokine with onsite parking and within easy access of public transport. Our practice is well established with a long-standing team of staff who pride themselves on delivering an exceptional patient experience. You will be joining a supportive, welcoming and loyal team.
About the Role
Exceptional care of patients and a high standard of assistance to the dentists are the requirements of this role. Some of your tasks may include:
What are we looking for?
- Patient record maintenance
- Patient care and management
- Reception duties
- High standards of infection control
- Ability to multitask
- Sterilising and instrument processes
- Monitoring of supplies
- Maintain a clean and healthy clinical environment
- Room preparation
- Proficiency in basic reception duties
- Ability to use basic computer software programs
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- Prior experience in a similar position is essential
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly desirable
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hygiene awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in a Dental software
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services across 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious
organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices. Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our clinicians but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
To apply for this position please apply by clicking the Apply Now button. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply Via Email