We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Dental Assistant to join our Maven Dental Tugun
team. This role will be casual opportunity offering from 3 to 5 days of work per week. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and patient care.
Exceptional care of patients and a high standard of assistance to the dentists are the requirements of this role. Some of your tasks may include:
What are we looking for?
- Greeting patients into the practice
- Patient record maintenance
- Chair side assisting
- Sterilising and instrument process
- High standard of infection control
- Patient care and management
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- Prior experience in a similar position is essential
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly desirable
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hygiene awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
believes passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 98 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge, apply now!
Find us on Linkedin
Apply Via Email