About the Position
Your primary role will include delivering high quality dental care and the provision of dental hygiene to patients of all ages. Working closely with our three dentists you will be expected to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records. This is a great opportunity to further develop your dental knowledge and skills in a modern, highly motivated and friendly team environment. To be successful in this role, you will possess a positive attitude and supportive team mentality and be willing to assist within the practice and be involved in clinical stock ordering, adhere to infection control and perform sterilisation duties if needed during your surgery downtime.
Maven Dental Pioneer
, formerly Pioneer Dental, is your local caring, quality dentist in the Mackay region that has been operating for over 50 years. Our dental team offer comprehensive dental treatments including preventative dental, examinations and hygiene visits, restorative treatments, crowns and all aspects of general dentistry including children’s dentistry treatments.
Visit the team at Maven Dental Pioneer, formerly Pioneer Dental, today if you are looking for an honest, professional and friendly dental team in Mackay. Our dentists will make sure that you leave smiling every time.
Benefits to you
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We offer
What we are looking for
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Regular Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
- Dental Assistant will be provided when necessary
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- Two years’ experience required
- Current AHPRA Registration & Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
- Experience working with children
- Ability to build trust and network with dentists to increase patient referrals
- A confident and reassuring approach when providing clinical treatment
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- A caring and empathetic personality
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services across 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices.Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our clinicians but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
Apply Via Email