We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team in the heart of Surfers Paradise!
Full time position on the Gold Coast in corporate facility
Carve out your career path with an expanding national brand
Be surrounded with good people & beautiful beaches
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Support Office on the Gold Coast. This role is to assist with developing and updating content including social media across all digital assets, management of CRM communications utilizing Click Dimensions and marketing support for senior management reports and marketing results.
Key Accountabilities Include:
Experience and Background
- Provide day to day administrative support that assists the marketing department
- Configure, implement and track digital campaigns across multiple channels and devices.
- Develop and manage social media marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media platforms and execute strategy to grow Maven’s social presence, likes and followers.
- Monitor, facilitate, engage and build online conversations and relationships with our Maven community.
- Update and maintain social content calendar.
- Develop and publish content aligned with overall marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop site content, style and layout with user experience in mind.
- Work closely with the digital team to implement all local area marketing digital campaigns to market.
- Assist with the implementation of CRM campaigns as well as adhoc practice requests utilising Click Dimensions
- Build new emails templates in Click Dimensions and liaise with third parties if required
- Report ROI/ CPA on all social campaigns
- Analyse digital information to identify trends and opportunities for Maven.
- Assist with compiling the data for the monthly Board reports and digital monthly reports
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- Ideally holds qualifications in communication, marketing and/or digital media
- Experience working in a medium to large size business (with multi-site experience an advantage) with a minimum of 1-2 years, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to produce work in a timely and accurate manner
- Understanding of web-based tools and experience using content management systems
- Excellent organizational, research and writing skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, face to face and online presence
- Experience in web publishing including using Photoshop and HTML is desirable
- A keen eye for graphic design
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services to 117 practices and engage more than 2400 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices.
Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our employees but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
Our business is filled with knowledgeable, outgoing, interactive & passionate people. This makes it a great business to work in, within an industry that is constantly evolving. Our purpose is to have “happy, healthy patients for life.”
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge.
To apply for this position please apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply Via Email