About the Position
- Excellent conditions and a competitive commission structure
- Busy, family focused practice with a dedicated and professional dental team
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge sharing and learning
- Highly experienced & skilled clinical support team
We are seeking an experienced General Dentist to join our team at Jeffcott Dental. This role will initially be 2 days per week but building up to 4.
You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans, therefore clinical competence is required.
About the Practice
Jeffcott Dental Clinic
is a four chair practice that has been established for more than 60 years and employs a range of highly experienced clinicians. You will be supported by an established practice manager and a highly skilled clinical support team. The practice has a great reputation in their local area and provide a comprehensive range of treatments. The practice also runs a highly successful hygiene program.
Benefits to You
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment.
What we are looking for?
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry
- Minimum of three years Australian private practice experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
believes passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 98 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge, apply now!
Find us on Linkedin.
Apply Via Email