We are seeking an experienced Hygienist to join our dynamic and established team for 2 days per week, Wednesdays and Fridays. To be successful in this role you will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical capability. Working independently, you will maintain accurate and detailed clinical records and collaborate closely with our team of clinicians.
About the Practice
is located in the heart of Belconnen, ACT and has been established for over thirty years. Our practice is extremely busy with a strong patient base. There are three surgeries, fully computerised using OASIS software as well as digital x-ray.
Benefits to You
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We offer
What we are looking for
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Regular Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- Minimum of 2+ year’s experience as a Hygienist
- Current AHPRA Registration & Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
- Ability to build trust and network with dentists to increase patient referrals
- A passion for education around periodontal disease and management
- A great sense of humour and ability to bring a sense of fun into your work
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services across 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices.
Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our clinicians but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
Apply Via Email