About the Position
- Excellent conditions and a competitive commission structure.
- Busy, family focused practice with a skilled and professional dental team.
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge sharing and learning.
- New dental chairs have been recently installed and a practice renovation planned in the next 6 months.
We are seeking a Lead Dentist to run our practice at Lighthouse Beach Dental. You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans, therefore clinical competence is required.
You will work closely with the wider business to achieve financial & growth related goals for the practice.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required for this position. This role is a replacement role and would suit someone that is an experienced Lead / Principle Dentist or someone that is looking to step up into this lead role.
About the Practice
Lighthouse Beach Dental
is an established two chair dental practice located in the beautiful coastal suburb of Lighthouse Beach within Port Macquarie.
The practice is well established and prides itself on providing exceptional dental care to the local community – this includes general dentistry, restorative, cosmetic and children’s dentistry.
For the right Lead we are able to offer a guarantee for the first 6 months, financial support with CPD and assistance with relocation expenses.
You even get a view of the sea from your surgery!
Benefits to You
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We offer
What we are looking for?
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences – this year is Queenstown, NZ
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Business management support so you can focus on doing what you love
- Career progression
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry with experience of leading a team
- Minimum of five years Australian private practice experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
believes passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 99 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge, apply now!
Find us on Linkedin
Apply Via Email