An integral member of the team the purpose of the Marketing Coordinator is to implement effective local area marketing strategies and communication whilst closely managing the relationship of both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the desired business outcomes align with the overall marketing strategy.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Develop and implement local area marketing strategies and tactics for branded and unbranded practices to align with the strategic marketing plan
- Design and develop branded marketing templates for implementation.
- Ensure all activity is compliant with ADA, AHPRA and ACCC rules and regulations
- Ensure costs are managed within the budget
- Analysis of activations thus measuring return on investment
About Maven Dental Group
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing would be highly advantageous
- Prior experience managing marketing and promotional activities
- Experience working in a medium to large size business (with multi-site experience an advantage)
- Basic graphic design skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to produce work in a timely and accurate manner with excellent analytical skills
- Strong legislative understanding of advertising and promotional activities in digital and traditional channels
- Ability to build collaborative internal and external relationships
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Retail or health industry experience
At Maven Dental Group
we believe passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we’ve built one of the country’s largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 100 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we’ve created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. Our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
At Maven Dental Group we believe that life-long learning is imperative in a world where technological advancement is driving rapid change. We offer ongoing training and development that empowers, rewards and inspires. We’re building the next generation of bright leaders in dentistry.
Find us on Linkedin.
Apply Via Email