About the Position
- 3 days per week
- Join a national Dental Organisation
- Great Team Environment
We are seeking an Oral Health Therapist to join our dynamic and established team working 3 days per week. To be successful in this role you will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical capability. Working independently, you will maintain accurate and detailed clinical records and collaborate closely with our team of clinicians.
Benefits to You
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We offer
What we are looking for:
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Regular Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- Recent graduates considered for the role
- Current AHPRA Registration & Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
- Ability to build trust and network with dentists to increase patient referrals
- A passion for education around periodontal disease and management
- A great sense of humour and ability to bring a sense of fun into your work
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services to 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices. Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our employees but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
Our business is filled with knowledgeable, outgoing, interactive & passionate people. This makes it a great business to work in, within an industry that is constantly evolving. Our purpose is to have “happy, healthy patients for life.”
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply Via Email