We are seeking experienced Orthodontists to join our team in various locations throughout Australia. Register your interest with preferred location and start dates.
Ideally you will have a minimum of three years’ experience although we are happy to look at Graduates too.
- Excellent conditions and a competitive commission structure
- Busy, practice with a dedicated & professional dental team
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development
You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. This is a great opportunity to utilise your specialist skills. Your duties will include diagnosis & specialist orthodontic treatment, including treatment planning and correspondence to referring dentists, patients & parents.
Benefits to You
Maven Dental Group will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment. We offer:
What we are looking for
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Annual Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- High level of skills in orthodontics
- Minimum of three years Australian private practice experience
- Current AHPRA & specialist orthodontic registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services to 110 practices and engage more than 1000 employees. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 120 practices.
Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our employees but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge, apply now! Adrian.firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 0756 352045
Apply Via Email