- We are seeking an experienced Orthodontist to join our team
- Located in the beautiful Town of Batemans Bay – just 280k from Sydney
- Established client base, reputable practice, open 3 days per week
- Flexible remuneration package
A unique opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Hygienist to join the Tuggeranong team on Wednesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s. This is a prime opportunity to utilise your specialist skills and develop your name within a practice that holds long standing stature whilst enjoying full clinical freedom be successful. To be successful for the role you will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical capability. Your focus will be on delivering high quality dental hygiene while working independently, maintain accurate and detailed clinical records and collaborate closely with our team of clinicians.
About the Practice
Tuggeranong Orthodontics Centre
is an established orthodontic practice in the ACT. We utilise leading-edge technology and materials and offer the latest scientific advances. Led by the well regarded Dr Keith Mountain, our team is committed to providing the best level of patient-centred care. We are a caring and dedicated team and highly trained in the specialist field of orthodontic tooth movement. Together we bring with us a combination of experience, technical expertise and a warm personal approach.
Benefits to You
- Ongoing Clinical Education
- Regular Clinician Conferences
- Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
- Opportunities to work with the latest technology
- Career progression
What we are looking for?
About Maven Dental GroupThe position
- Minimum of 2+ year’s experience as a Hygienist with experience in Orthodontic's
- Current AHPRA Registration & Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
- Ability to build trust and network with dentists to increase patient referrals
- A passion for education around periodontal disease and management
- A great sense of humour and ability to bring a sense of fun into your work
A unique opportunity has presented itself for an experienced to join our team. This is a prime opportunity to utilise your specialist skills and develop your name within a practice that holds long standing stature whilst enjoying full clinical freedom. Duties will include diagnosis and specialist orthodontic treatment, including treatment planning and correspondence to referring dentists, patients and parents. You will also have the ability to supervise input of new equipment in to the practice.
About the practice
Batemans Bay Orthodontics have is an established orthodontic practice in NSW – established in 1979. We utilise leading-edge technology and materials and offer the latest scientific advances. Our team is committed to providing the best level of patient-centred care. We are a caring and dedicated team and highly trained in the specialist field of orthodontic tooth movement. Together we bring with us a combination of experience, technical expertise and a warm personal approach.
What we are looking for
About Maven Dental Group
- Specialist registration with AHPRA to practice Orthodontics in Australia
- Proven ability to work effectively both in a team and autonomously
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A strong belief in clinical excellence
- A keen focus on consultations to determine the best treatment plans
Maven Dental Group we believe passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 99 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. Our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
At Maven Dental Group we believe that life-long learning is imperative in a world where technological advancement is driving rapid change. We offer ongoing training and development that empowers, rewards and inspires. We're building the next generation of bright leaders in dentistry.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge, apply now!
Find us on Linkedin
Apply Via Email