- Join a personable and friendly team
- Full Time Opportunity
- Exceptional head office support
We have a rare opportunity for a professional Practice Administrator to join our team at Maven Dental Inner West Sydney
. The successful applicant will play a key leadership role in one of our leading practices as it undergoes a growth phase. With active support from our support team at Maven Dental, this opportunity is one that requires an energetic and passionate leader, with experience in the delivery of an exceptional patient experience.
This is a unique and rare opportunity for a Dental professional to grow their career with a national organisation that truly values its people and their development.
About the Practice
Maven Dental Inner West Sydney is a growing and modern practice located within close proximity to Burwood train station (only 3 minutes!). This team takes pride in their friendly dentist approach with an aim to promote good oral healthcare habits and in assist every patient to maintain and improve the appearance of their smile for the long term. The practice provides comprehensive treatment, including Facial Injectables, Invisalign and Sleep Dentistry.
We are looking for a professional Practice Administrator with proven ability to support a successful practice. As the face of the business, you will thrive in a fast paced environment and have experience in the implementation of process and protocol to deliver exceptional patient experiences.
Some of your key accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
What we are looking for:
- The professional day to day running of the practice in conjunction with the lead dentist
- Delivery of an exceptional patient experience
- People management with the aim of resourcing, developing and maintaining a high performance team
- Financial management of the practice with a focus on delivery of revenue targets and control of expense items
- Delivery of local area marketing activity to drive new patient numbers
- Compliance with workplace health and safety standards and protocols across the practice
- Act as a Sub-authorised Credit representative in the delivery of financing of treatment for our patients
- Undertake National Police Check and ASIC Register Check
- Ability to speak Portuguese advantageous, but not necessary
You will have prior experience as a practice Administrator or front office coordinator in a medical/dental practice. You will be a 'practice builder' and able to demonstrate your ability to lead a team to deliver exceptional patient experiences. The prior experience requirement will be waived for the right candidate.
Your experience will be supported by your exceptional communication and leadership skills with the capability to delegate, motivate, problem solve and organise. You will have well developed computer skills and any prior experience with Oasis practice management software will be well regarded. Speaking Portuguese/Spanish is an advantage, but not essential.
If you are an experienced dental professional looking to take the next step in your career, please apply including a cover letter and resume outlining your relevant experience and motivations to apply for this position.
About Maven Dental Group
From humble beginnings in 2008 as a small group of dental practices under the name of Dental Partners, in partnership with Abano Healthcare, Maven Dental Group
is now a network of over 95 general dental and specialist practices operating across Australia.
In coming months, our network of practices will start transitioning into the Maven Dental Group brand, enjoying the benefits of belonging to a national branded network, including marketing and administrative support which allows Maven Dental Group clinicians and practice staff to get on with the job of delivering the best possible care for their patients
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge!
Apply Via Email