- Opportunity to join an established practice in Allenby Gardens
- Casual role working Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Join a national dental network!
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist and Dental Assistant to join our small and tight-knit team in Allenby Gardens
. This role will support our dynamic clinical team and will suit applicants with prior experience as a Dental Assistant. This position requires the successful candidate to be available to commit to shifts on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
About the Practice
Our practice is nestled in the beautiful suburb of Allenby Garden’s in the wine capital of South Australia, a short ten minute drive to the CBD. We use D4W practice management software.Our staff are a very important part of our team, providing a positive experience for our patients as well as high quality support to our providers.
Some of your duties may include:
What are we looking for?
- Chairside assisting
- Patient care and management
- Patient records maintenance
- Maintaining sterilising and instrument processes
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment
- Providing an exceptional patient experience
- Using our software D4W
- Providing Reception cover when required
This exciting opportunity is available for an applicant who is truly passionate about dentistry. To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
About Maven Dental Group
- 12 months experience in a similar position is essential
- Certificate III in Dental
- D4W experience highly regarded
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- Positive work ethic
- Well presented
- Works well under pressure
- Hold high standards of infection control and sterilisation
- Surgical experience highly desirable (Implants and surgical extractions)
At Maven Dental Group
we believe passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 100 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
Join us. Be part of our collective knowledge.
Follow us on Linkedin for company updates and industry news
Apply Via Email