A fantastic opportunity is now available for an energetic and experienced Dental Assistant/ Dental Receptionist to join our team at South Yarra. Due to the nature of this position, applicants must have previous experience in both Dental Reception and Assisting, knowledge of D4W as well as be available to work until 7pm some nights. With set days, Saturday rates and the potential for the hours to grow with the business, this role is suited to applicants looking to further their skill set with a national brand.
About the Practice
Maven Dental South Yarra
provides general and cosmetic dentistry in a modern and friendly environment. Our practice is conveniently located across from the Vogue Plaza, close to major shops and public transport.
About the Role
Some of your duties may include:
What we are looking for?
- Reception duties
- Chair side assisting
- Sterilising and instrument process
- Patient care and management
- High standard of infection control
- Maintain a clean and safe clinical environment
This exciting opportunity is available for an applicant who is truly passionate about dentistry. To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group
- 1+ years’ experience in both Dental Assisting and Dental Reception
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly personality
- Exceptional diary management
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and work within a team
- Initiative, time management & flexibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in D4W
- Experience in processing payments
- Knowledge of Dental Codes
- Impeccable attention to detail
is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services across 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices.
Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our clinicians but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.
To apply for this position please apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply Via Email