- Full Time Trainee opportunity
- Dynamic and professional team
- Start your career
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an energetic and passionate Trainee Dental Assistant to join our team at Tuggeranong Orthodontics Centre. This position is a full-time opportunity with the potential for the hours to grow with the business. This role would be well suited to applicants with a passion for oral health and looking to for an immediate start in the Dental industry.
About the Practice
Tuggeranong Orthodontics Centre
is an established orthodontic practice in the ACT. We utilise leading-edge technology and materials and offer the latest scientific advances. Our team is committed to providing the best level of patient-centred care. We are a caring and dedicated team and highly trained in the specialist field of orthodontic tooth movement. Together we bring with us a combination of experience, technical expertise and a warm personal approach.
Some of your tasks may include:
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Clinical Chairside Assisting
- Stock control
- General Dental Assisting Duties
- Patient care and management
- Helping patients and discussing treatment plans
- Instrument sterilising and processing
- Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy clinical environment
- Some front office duties when required
About Maven Dental Group
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Willingness to obtain Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- Friendly and positive attitude
- A Quick learner & works well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills & a team player
- Strong work ethics , reliable & a focus on a career in dental
At Maven Dental Group
we believe passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we've built one of the country's largest dental health organisations consisting of more than 100 general and specialist dental practices.
We put our people first, not just our patients. We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we've created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. This is so our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry.
To apply for this position please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Linkedin for company updates and industry news
Apply Via Email