Complete the form below or view your specific region
Can't view the form? Access it in a new window.
Maven Dental Allenby Gardens
Participating Regions and Practices
, Maven Dental Reynella
, Jeffcott Dental
Maven Dental New Farm
Maven Dental Tugun
, Maven Dental Robina
, Maven Dental Mermaid Beach
, Maven Dental Southport
, Smileplus Dental (Southport)
Maven Dental QV1 Perth
, Maven Dental Gosnells
SYDNEY & REGIONAL NSW
Maven Dental Punchbowl
, Maven Dental Castle Hill
, Maven Dental Windsor
, Maven Dental Greenwood
, Maven Dental Inner West Sydney
, Maven Dental Cronulla
, Maven Dental Newcastle
, Ormonde Dental Centre (Hurstville)
, Lotus Dental (Neutral Bay)
, Maven Dental Lismore
*Terms & Conditions - NO GAP* Exam, x-rays & clean
- Offer available only to new patients at the following participating practices: Maven Dental Punchbowl, Maven Dental Castle Hill, Maven Dental Windsor, Maven Dental Greenwood, Maven Dental Inner West Sydney, Maven Dental Cronulla, Maven Dental Newcastle, Maven Dental QV1 Perth, Maven Dental Tugun, Maven Dental Robina, Maven Dental Mermaid Beach, Maven Dental Southport, Maven Dental New Farm, Maven Dental Allenby Gardens, Maven Dental Reynella, Churchill Eco Dental Care, Ormonde Dental Centre, Lotus Dental and Smileplus Dental, Southport.
- NO GAP available only to patients with private health insurance with an Australian health fund who are able to claim their available health fund rebates for dental cover at the participating Maven Dental Group practices. Health fund limits and rules apply.
- At a minimum, offer includes examination (011), scale and clean (114), fluoride (121) and x-rays (022 x 2), though may also include additional services at the discretion of the clinician as required as part of a comprehensive examination.
- Please ensure your eligibility with your health fund provider to claim rebates prior to booking appointment with Maven Dental Group.
- Please call to book your appointment and mention offer at time of booking appointment.
- If rebates are not applicable to you, please contact your local Maven Dental Group practice to confirm private pricing for an equivalent service.
- Offer subject to available appointments with participating clinicians and practices.
What is no gap?
No gap means no extra out of pocket expenses for you because your dentist has accepted the terms of the no gap scheme offered by your private health fund. (After a patient has swiped their private health fund card there will be no additional fees to be paid).
What to expect at your appointment?
Your dentist and dental hygienist will examine your mouth to assess the overall health of your teeth and gums. He/she will then perform a professional clean and polish using a combination of modern techniques. This process removes any bacterial deposits, plaque and calculus from above the gum line. Once the plaque has been removed, your teeth will be polished, leaving them feeling smooth and fresh.
Depending on the extent of plaque and calculus present, we may need to formulate a more comprehensive treatment plan to address an unhealthy condition such as the presence of advancing periodontal disease. This will be discussed with you should the need arise and may involve additional visits as required. This additional treatment is not covered by this offer though will allow you the opportunity to discuss your condition further with your dentist or dental hygienist.
Your dentist or dental hygienist will then show you how to care for your teeth at home, and will recommend the correct products for you to use. A dental examination and x-rays will also be offered.
This is very important to help your dentist determine the health of your teeth, gums and mouth. Your dentist will examine your entire mouth and gently explore the state of your teeth and gums, talking you through the process step by step.