This is hidden accessible H1 tag for screen reader

Advanced Dental Services

A dental specialist is a general dentist who has continued their university education and continued studying, usually an additional three years, in order to specialise in a certain field. As a result, Maven Dental Group are able to provide you with specialised advice and treatment for specific and sometimes complex dental issues with.

Maven clinic name


Request an appointment






Endodontics is a focus on maintaining teeth health through endodontic therapy - procedures to eradicate diseases of the dental pulp (the soft inner tissue of the teeth). "Endo" means inside. "Odont" means tooth. 

What is an endodontist?

All endodontists will spend an extra couple of years (if not more) studying to become experts within the field of diagnosing and providing treatments for tooth pain, like root canal procedures. Less than 3% of dentists are endodontists.

18 Months Interest Free* Payment Plans - EndodonticsWhat treatments are on offer?

  • Root canal treatment
  • Diagnosis of toothaches and pain and facilitating treatments
  • Abscessed teeth
  • Cracked teeth
  • Dislodged teeth
  • Teeth that have been knocked out

Why should I see a a dentist about endodontics?

Because of the large amounts of nerves that each person has in their mouth, it can be hard to pinpoint the exact tooth that is causing oral pain. An endodontist is able to locate the area attributed to the pain which could be a cracked or fractured tooth or a tooth suffering from disease. 

In other cases, a blow to the mouth might cause pulp damage. A child's tooth might be permanently damaged and may cause the root to stop developing. These traumatic injuries can be treated by your local endodontist.

Got a Question About Endodontic Treatments? 

Practice* :
I have read and understand Maven Dental Groups Privacy Policy*
*Compulsory Fields

Please contact your local Maven Dental Group practice to confirm service availability.

Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek advice from an appropriately qualified health practitioner