Do you find yourself covering your mouth or maybe even holding back from smiling because you don’t feel comfortable in the overall look of your teeth? Have you ever wondered what could be done to transform your smile?
From minor to major treatments, the professionals at Maven Dental Group can help you go from hiding to smiling.
How are Cosmetic Dentistry Services different from General Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of general and specialist dentistry with treatments aimed at improving the overall look of your teeth and gums. General Dentistry, on the other hand, is focused on preventative care of the teeth and gums.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry just about the look of your teeth?
While patients may select to change the look of their teeth, other patients have concerns about their teeth that are truly affecting their general quality of life. For example, grinding causes wear on your teeth and can lead to painful conditions later due to cracks or chipping.
Through Bite Reclamation, your overall alignment can be recovered by repairing the teeth affected and essentially rebuilding your natural bite. The impact on your teeth is reduced and can eliminate further damage.
There are a range of solutions available to patients but some of the more common treatments are:
Cosmetic treatments vary in time, cost, durability and aim and the suitability of each varies from person to person, so we encourage you to speak to your dentist to see what solutions they can offer you.
- Bite Reclamation (Occlusal Equilibration): to repair teeth damaged by grinding, erosion of enamel and lifestyle choices
- Direct Bonding: to improve the appearance of discoloured teeth or chipped teeth
- Dental Bridge and Dental Crowns: to fill gaps or cover chipped teeth
- Dental Implants: to replace missing teeth
- Gum Lifts: to modify the look and shape of gums
- Orthodontics (specialist area for teeth straightening: to align and straighten teeth using systems such as Inman Aligner and Invisalign
- Teeth Reshaping: to create uniformity of teeth
- Teeth Whitening: to lighten the shade of yellow teeth and brighten your smile
- Veneers: to help improve the shape and appearance of your front teeth
What is the best option for me?
When you visit one of our practices, you will receive a comprehensive examination and consultation to determine what your concerns are and what options are available to you.
Cosmetic Dentistry is a combination of science and art requiring careful consideration of the structure and condition of your teeth combined with the look you want to achieve.
Cosmetic dental treatments vary in treatment time, cost and durability. Individual suitability and results from cosmetic services can vary from person to person, however if the appropriate treatment option is provided, you will have spent time and money wisely on your smile makeover.
Will my private health insurance cover Cosmetic procedures?
Our practices at Maven Dental Group partner with a selection of health providers. Find your preferred health fund at a Maven Dental Group practice closest to you here.
Once you have received your treatment plan, please check with your health fund to determine if they cover the procedures and how much is covered.
Is cosmetic dentistry expensive?
Maven Dental Group offer affordable payment options. When you attend your cosmetic consultation, ask the team what options are available for your treatment plan. We can also offer you 18 Months Interest Free* dental finance on dental procedures $600 and over.
Applying for your Interest Free* finance is really easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Select your nearest dental practice.
- Apply online, it will only take a few minutes.
- Receive the decision via email.
- Make your appointment at your selected dental practice and begin your dental treatments.
Got a Question about Costmetic Dentistry?
Please contact your local Maven Dental Group practice to confirm service availability.
Terms and Conditions: 18 Month Interest Free*
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply including a $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date. Minimum finance amount $600. Interest is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free term. Ask in store for details. Credit provided by Lombard Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415 (Lombard). Lombard® is a trademark of Lombard. Lombard is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.